Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist 2021

1 minute ago, gamorski said:

When will those with first round offers but unspecified campus find out their campus?

very soon if not already

of note if someone on the high wait list got into London that would generally mean that the unspecified people should have got their campus of choice. 

12 minutes ago, rmorelan said:

very soon if not already

of note if someone on the high wait list got into London that would generally mean that the unspecified people should have got their campus of choice. 

Unspecified people should be expecting an email, right? Or an update on the student portal? Both? Even though it's looking good for us in terms of campus preference, the suspense is real haha.

49 minutes ago, MD9511 said:

I can confirm that I also received an offer off the NWL yesterday at 4:55 EST.  It was for Windsor.  I didn't want to post until it was official. I'm still not sure what happened this year but maybe some of us on the NWL got bumped to the HWL?

Congratz! I guess that's it for the NWL movement :(

On 5/26/2021 at 6:53 PM, Ss123toy said:

Yes I got a call at 5:55 pm Ontario time

By any chance were you in any stream (i.e. ACCESS pathway, Indigenous student, SWOMEN) or just in the general pool? I have a slight theory that maybe there's different streams of the high, normal and low waitlist? And maybe one stream cleared early for high allowing some normal waitlisters to get a call before other high waitlisters? 

Either way, congratulations, you killed it Ss123toy! :) 

5 hours ago, MD9511 said:

I can confirm that I also received an offer off the NWL yesterday at 4:55 EST.  It was for Windsor.  I didn't want to post until it was official. I'm still not sure what happened this year but maybe some of us on the NWL got bumped to the HWL?

By any chance were you in any stream (i.e. ACCESS pathway, Indigenous student, SWOMEN) or just in the general pool? I have a slight theory that maybe there's different streams of the high, normal and low waitlist? And maybe one stream cleared early for high allowing some normal waitlisters to get a call before other high waitlisters? 

Either way, congratulations!!!!! :D Must be a relief! 

50 minutes ago, PrincessGliaOrgana said:

Either way, congratulations, you killed it Ss123toy! :) 

I was in the general pool. Thanks for the kind words :) I have my fingers and toes crossed for everyone who's still waiting to hear back- hoping tomorrow's your day!!

• 2 weeks later...