Premed 101 Forums

U of T acceptance class of 2025

13 minutes ago, shiron said:

I think so! They did say in an email that final decisions would be out by March 1st.

I've been waiting for these results to come out for so long and now that it's being released soon, I don't think I'm ready for it. 

Anyone know what time tomorrow we can expect the results ? 

46 minutes ago, DDS 2025 Hopeful said:

AHAH same, i wanted to know before western's interview but now im so nervous :O 

Same here! It would have been such a huge weight lifted off my shoulder if they told us before our Western interview. And now, if I do hear back from them tomorrow, I'll probably have an internal battle with myself as I decide whether or not I should open the email. 

56 minutes ago, SSSOmOSSS said:

is anyone planning on rejecting UofT if they get accepted into western or McGill? or vice versa?

I’d drop if I got into McGill solely for that sweet Quebec tuition. But other than that toronto is my next top choice. It has the best reputation in my opinion. Now if only they’d release the acceptances lol

57 minutes ago, Bballdentalstar said:

In terms of talking to numerous dentists and they have an easier time getting patients for clinical experience and the school has a way better reputation + faculty. 

I been hearing that western has the best clinical exp out of the three but i guess it really depends? Also on this forum 

6 minutes ago, hopefulpremed98 said:

I’d drop if I got into McGill solely for that sweet Quebec tuition. But other than that toronto is my next top choice. It has the best reputation in my opinion. Now if only they’d release the acceptances lol

I def agree with you! Toronto tuition is soooo much :'c 

44 minutes ago, SSSOmOSSS said:

I been hearing that western has the best clinical exp out of the three but i guess it really depends? Also on this forum 

I agree with your post and don't get where the hostility from the other poster is coming from. I got friends who go to both schools and they found UofT dental facilities to be a fair bit older compared to UWO, which has much nicer hardware. UofT also appears to not have great support for students. 

1 hour ago, SSSOmOSSS said:

That's literally what a graduating dental student from uwo said during the meet and greet session. I don't understand where the slander came from