Premed 101 Forums

UOttawa Medical School Accepted/Waitlist 2021

22 minutes ago, RebeccaE said:

Hey guys, when do you think we will clear bin 1 if we do? I'm so indecisive about starting to study mcat... we're sooo close so the motivation to start is almost non existent for me but I feel guilty

previous years show that there's another couple small waves on june ~2nd and ~8th ish (and then the sprinkle in july), so hopefully by next week we should see some more movement? don't feel guilty though, this wait is so draining it's tough to focus on anything else haha. I would love to hear other people's thoughts as well? how many more offers do you think we'll get?

also again, congrats to everyone who got accepted today!!! dreams are coming true!! ya'll really did it

1 hour ago, hopefulMD555 said:

previous years show that there's another couple small waves on june ~2nd and ~8th ish (and then the sprinkle in july), so hopefully by next week we should see some more movement? don't feel guilty though, this wait is so draining it's tough to focus on anything else haha. I would love to hear other people's thoughts as well? how many more offers do you think we'll get?

also again, congrats to everyone who got accepted today!!! dreams are coming true!! ya'll really did it

Thanks so much for the reply! Hopefully we make it soon :unsure: The uncertainty makes u feel so stagnant. Logically, I should start studying in order to get it done before next cycle applications but mentally it's so frustrating!

Congrats to everyone <3 That is a huge accomplishment!! Time to celebrateee

1 hour ago, KingCobra99 said:

For anyone that is trying or has sent the $1000 deposit, the package asks for your student number. Is that supposed to be the OMSAS number? Cuz I don’t have UOzone so no idea what that means. Thanks!

There should be a student number in the email sent to you with the conditional offer package.