Premed 101 Forums

May 9/10 Countdown

1 hour ago, initrams said:

Anyone else having mini panic attacks when they get an e-mail??? haha

i sure am! every time i get an email notification i get nervous haha. I am just trying to distract myself by living in the moment (i.e. finishing my french course as if i'll still be living in quebec hehe) and eating this vegan cookie dough i made

They should be sending something today even if they want to tell us next week, since mentioned around May 12th to their current students. If they want to let us know next Friday a weeks head up is still today :/ hopefully they tell us something to lower the anxiety built up From not knowing if we’re checking our email for an update or a result !

17 minutes ago, Yippe said:

They should be sending something today even if they want to tell us next week, since mentioned around May 12th to their current students. If they want to let us know next Friday a weeks head up is still today :/ hopefully they tell us something to lower the anxiety built up From not knowing if we’re checking our email for an update or a result !

I hope so! I’d like to know which night I won’t be able to sleep next week :) 

Just now, Yippe said:

Same !! I’m trying to find where this update is lol

I didn't get an email but I just checked my UBC online application and it was under "communication history." Strange that it didn't go to my email like usual but the update is there!

7 minutes ago, vmed88 said:

I didn't get an email but I just checked my UBC online application and it was under "communication history." Strange that it didn't go to my email like usual but the update is there!

I found it in my junk!! No idea why when it’s never happened before. Maybe be worth you checking so that the day of ur not scrambling ! Or for any other notifs