Premed 101 Forums

May 11 Countdown Party 2021!

6 minutes ago, MDMD2021 said:

How long do people have to accept/reject the offer of admission? When will we know about waitlist? 

Far as I know it's always 2 weeks, so there's usually the biggest bulk of movement within the first 14 days. That said, some schools will let the waitlist move throughout the 2 weeks as people decline, whereas others will wait until the 2 weeks passes to begin letting the waitlist move (so for these schools around the 25th there'd be a massive chunk of movement). Best of luck in the wait, hope things work our for you!

30 minutes ago, Imafunguy2 said:

Haven't gotten a uOttawa email either. I'm only seeing OMSAS acceptances tbh.

Has anyone gotten any emails from uO? (A/WL/R)

Ottawa is out now! I got a waitlist notification, and someone I know got an offer. No news from U of T yet, but I've also gotten email offers from Queens and Mac. No OMSAS updates for Queens or U of T either.

Good luck to everyone today!!

25 minutes ago, TheFlyGuy said:

Far as I know it's always 2 weeks, so there's usually the biggest bulk of movement within the first 14 days. That said, some schools will let the waitlist move throughout the 2 weeks as people decline, whereas others will wait until the 2 weeks passes to begin letting the waitlist move (so for these schools around the 25th there'd be a massive chunk of movement). Best of luck in the wait, hope things work our for you!

Do you know which schools move throughout the 2 weeks?  I'm specifically interested in Queens

6 minutes ago, Scrubadubdub said:

Just check and I GOT IN AT WESTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started undergrad in 2011, 4 years  working now and away from school... I honestly felt so sad and dreadful yesterday anticipating an R or waitlist and couldn’t check until I woke up this morning 

I can’t believe it you guys. Thank you all so much for being so supportive in this thread. I’m hoping for the best for each and everyone one of you!! 

HELL YEAH. Awesome job, super happy to hear! 

5 hours ago, Scrubadubdub said:

Just checked and I GOT IN AT WESTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started undergrad in 2011, 4 years  working now and away from school... I honestly felt so sad and dreadful yesterday anticipating an R or waitlist and couldn’t check until I woke up this morning 

I can’t believe it you guys. Thank you all so much for being so supportive in this thread. I’m hoping for the best for each and everyone one of you!! 

Congrats!! London? If so see you there!!! :) 

6 hours ago, Scrubadubdub said:

Just checked and I GOT IN AT WESTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, I'm so happy happy for you!!!