Premed 101 Forums

2020 Waitlist Thread

2 hours ago, Cardi(ology) B said:

Congratulations!!! Do you mind posting your stats (waitlist email timestamp, GPA, acceptance timestamp, stream accepted for) if you haven't yet?

Absolutely! If anyone has any more questions, please feel free to ask!

GPA: 3.89

Timestamp: 7:25:33

Stream: French

3 minutes ago, ApplyingMD said:

Do we think that there will be movement tomorrow? Traditionally the past 4 years it would be the equivalent of two Wednesdays after the initial acceptances but things seem to be moving differently this year (for instance, the rolling-basis).

I really do think there will be movement tomorrow, and that too in a bigger wave. It seems that so far offers have been tricking down but the major wave should be tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!

4 minutes ago, FocacciaBread said:

For those who got off of the waitlist, how long did it take for the offer to show on OMSAS? Does anyone see anything on OMSAS or did anyone get a reply back?

Got off the waitlist last Tuesday afternoon, received a reply Wednesday morning and OMSAS offer showed up Friday afternoon!

7 minutes ago, FocacciaBread said:

For those who got off of the waitlist, how long did it take for the offer to show on OMSAS? Does anyone see anything on OMSAS or did anyone get a reply back?

Did you just recently get off the waitlist? If so, congrats!! :) 

Just now, FocacciaBread said:

Oh ok. Thank you! I'm trying not to get too excited because I can't believe it so I'm holding back some excitement until I receive a reply back or see something lol

CONGRATS!! Based on the past, you'll likely receive a reply tomorrow. If you don't mind me asking, what was your timestamp for the waitlist email?